Thursday, March 7, 2013

Finality

I had an amazing evening last night.  So much fun.  Things happened words were spoken and my heart was full.  But something was not quite right.  I had been sucked back into this "other reality."  I'm sick over the fact that I got drawn back in.  That I was lead on.  That what I thought was true, was not.  A part of me wants to cry...to curl up in my covers and not get out.  Another part of me is relieved.  So how do I move on?  Where do I go from here?  I'm not ready to face the rest of my "what-if's."  This is final.

God, please bring your peace into my life. Surround me with your love and your faithfulness.  Guard my heart against all that wages within.  I love you.  In your precious name I pray, Amen.


    Proverbs 4:23 NASB
    "Watch over your heart with all diligence, For from it flow the springs of life."




No comments:

Post a Comment