After not blogging for a LONNNNNG time, I'm back. I've been meaning to post for a while. My weight loss journey got really hard and I'm trying to make some more healthy changes in my life. This week, I've lost some weight, but it's mostly due to me not eating very much. I don't manage heartache very well and the last thing I want to do during the pain is to eat. I know - kind of opposite of most people who stuff their face to cope with their feelings. Trust me, sometimes I want to stuff my face, but it's usually just because of normal stress. Anyway....
I could use some major prayers in the relationship department. We haven't been dating very long, but have building our relationship for much longer. On paper, we're a cute couple - get a long great, lots of similarities, both love God. I care about him SO much. But we're fighting for that spark. I think it takes time, while he feels that it should have already been there. We have so much good going that I don't want to just give up. So I'm praying like crazy for God's guidance - that He will lead us and that He will make it clear what we need to do. My heart hurts like crazy right now. We've been talking about what to do and what he wants and right now he has a full weekend and needs the time to think. So, I have to figure out how to wait. Waiting is really hard, especially when your heart and relationship are on the line. I've really invested in us and just letting it go seems really difficult. And so this in between time is hard. I miss him like crazy. Miss the texts and the emails. Miss the fun conversations and the phone calls. Just pray, pray like crazy that God will guide us and give me peace.
Well...more later. I'll get back up to date on my weight loss journey and try to keep you updated on our relationship as well.
Blessings~
No comments:
Post a Comment