Well. I haven't posted in forever. I changed jobs and went from being super active to not so much. So I gained some weight and hit a plateau for loosing. It's been a battle the last few months.
I also went though a relationship that didn't work out. I learned from it. I guess that's the good part. I might write more about that later.
I got kind of sad today over a past relationship with a guy I really cared about. I was just reading some of our old emails and got misty-eyed. If he ever came around and told me he'd made a mistake, I would probably jump right back into that relationship... it was just something I was thinking about. He really made me feel special and had so many important qualities.
ANYWAY. What is most important is my relationship with God and I can't settle for less than His best and so I would rather be single than in a relationship that was going no where and the one that just ended was going NO WHERE FAST. So, I'm just going to keep on trucking on and go where the Lord leads!
No comments:
Post a Comment