Ziva is my barn cat. We found her abandoned and living behind her barn. She was a young cat caring for a small litter of kittens and starving to death. I instantly fell in love with her and have been caring for her since.
I am SO thankful for her. She is such a sweet cat. I have never had an outdoor cat and so, I find it hard not to worry about her at times.
Tonight when I came home from a New Year's Eve party, Ziva came bounding up from by our front porch. So I pet her and then we walked toward the back door. Then all of a sudden this big blackish-gray cat came bounding out of her bed! I screamed. I was totally not prepared for a cat to come bounding out of her bed! Ziva was also quite unsure of what to do. I felt so bad for her because she is a bit skittish and she is small. I gave her lots of pets and made sure the other cat was gone before I went into the house. I keep thinking about her though. I hope she will be safe from this other cat. I know and I have to remind myself that God will take care of her, as he cares for all his creatures.
No comments:
Post a Comment