Thursday, January 29, 2009

Friendship

Over Christmas break I had the chance to have lunch with two of my dearest friends. It was such a blessing to be able to spend quality time with people who are of the same heart and mind...people with a real passion for God and His work...people who are living for Him.

My heart soared with joy after my extended time with them. It was a huge blessing from God and a huge encouragement.

I eventually want to write a Bible study on the blessings of friendship. Stay tuned for that! Also coming up is a study on 1 Timothy 4:6-16. It concerns our roles in the church. I've really been struggling in my heart in this area. Lots of prayer is needed and will continue to be needed for discernment in this area.

Well. I just wanted to send a quick update. God Bless until we meet again!

No comments:

Post a Comment